We aim to foster a learning environment where the emphasis is "about" Business and Economics so our students can develop critical and independent thinking skills, as well as making connections between classroom concepts and the real world, so enabling them to take part in some form of practical business and economic activity.
- Coursework club for GCSE Business Studies
- Bank of England interest rate competition
- Make your Mark Enterprise Challenge
- Visit to Bank of England, Barclays Global Capital, LME
- Visiting speakers
- European Parliament Strasbourg, Euroscola conference